St.Maarten / St.Martin Jet Ski Rentals
Looking for an adventure in St.Maarten? Want to cruise around Great Bay on a Jet Ski? Look no further!
Our PWC (Personal WaterCrafts) are located on Great Bay Beach in front of Connie’s Beach Bar and next to Captain Hodge’s pier in Philipsbugh St Maarten. (click here for directions). Prices are available in 1/2 hour and 1 Hour blocks of time. You can also inquire about full day rental rates.
St.Maarten Jet Ski Rental Reservations for Cruiseship passengers & Hotel residents.
For more information about our rates and to make your reservation today, see our Jet Ski Rates and Reservations page or call us at (863) 557-6342
- Your safety is of utmost importance!
- Waverunners are 3 seaters but carry 2 on TOUR (3 on rental).
- Responsible for PWC must be 18 years of age or older.
- Our tour guides are commercial Captains and emergency first responders.
- Jet Skis are not suitable for children under 5 or pregnant women.
- Life jackets are provided & must be worn by each rider.
- If the conditions are unsafe, rentals can be suspended or cancelled (see our Cancellation & Refund Policy).
Jet Ski, Waverunner & Sea Doo Rentals in St. Maarten
What is the difference between Waverunners Rentals, Sea Doo Rentals and Jet Ski Rentals?.
So here is a question we must have been asked a thousand times:
-Why so many names for the same type of vehicle?-
The answer is quite simple. All the names listed above are basically the same, they are used to describe personal watercrafts (PWC) manufacturers. The term Jet-Ski was originally coined by inventor Clayton Jacobsen and is produced by Kawasaki. Sea-Doo is the brand manufactured by Bombardier in Quebec and Yamaha manufactures the ever popular Waverunner. All these PWC are popular and range in seating from 1 to 3 and can be used sitting or standing depending on the model.